Now anyone can enjoy crispy, flavorful fried foods without the guilt! Engineered to ensure golden brown results, this high-efficiency unit airfries 2.5 lb. of wings and cooks a wide variety of foods with minimal noise and maximum ease. Simple to use- just turn one knob to regulate the temperature, and the other to set the timer. Designed with a spacious, nonstick interior and stylish stainless steel, the Cuisinart® Compact AirFryer is easy to clean and complements any kitchen décor.
- Specially engineered motor fan and heater deliver powerful airflow and high heat for perfectly fried results
- Compact design, large capacity- fits easily on any kitchen countertop and airfries up to 2.5 lb. of food
- Adjustable time (0 to 60 minutes) and temperature (Warm to 450F) guarantee endless meal possibilities
- Quiet operation- optimal performance with minimal noise
- Brushed stainless steel enhances any kitchen dcor
- Viewing window to monitor progress as food cooks
- Nonstick interior and stainless steel wipe clean in seconds
- Includes: AirFry Basket and Baking Pan/Drip Tray
||12.00" x 11.75" x 11.50"
|UC Cubic Feet
||18.11" x 14.75" x 13.39"
|MC Cubic Feet
||19.00" x 15.50" x 14.00"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.